Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Loving My Love.

There was no spark or clue nearby,
I wonder when it happened and why…

All I could feel was something special,
So many things to tell, yet none in a nutshell!

I always just spoke to him,
Point to point and fairly trim..

So many things just came and went,
A message filled with LOVE was sent…

I had no idea for this happening,
But I constantly felt him in my mind running!

He neither kissed nor said a word,
But Spoke a lot through his eyes, I heard …………………

Now I sense an aura of happiness around,
Filled with love and tenderness bound…

Am I falling for him by any means?
They say, now-a-days my face just sheens !

My mind starts imagining beautiful things,
Floral carpets and wedding rings…

I have neither hints nor even a cue………….
Would he say “ME TOO” when I say “I LOVE YOU”??????????????????????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Anirban said...

good one roopa.... you really carry someeee intensity!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home